We’re grieving. We’re mad. We’re facing a long road ahead of us to retake power.
But we’re also just 30 days out from the midterm elections.
That’s 4 weekends of giving it everything we’ve got. There’s a blue wave building all over the country, and every one of us — from the brightest blue districts to the deepest red districts — must chip in to help however we can. Because we know that we don’t win the House, the Senate, or key governorships unless we leave it all on the field before November 6.
Can you sign up for a phonebanking shift this week? We’re phonebanking each. and. every. day. until this election is over to support the great work Indivisibles are doing on the ground in their districts and states.
Here’s who we’re phonebanking this week:
- Progressive voters in Ohio in support of the Ohio Neighborhood Safety Amendment. This ballot initiative will bring much needed criminal justice reform and reinvest millions of dollars into drug treatment and community-based recovery programs.
- Voters in WA-08 for Kim Schrier
- Voters in GA-01 for Lisa Ring
- Voters in OH-06 for Shawna Roberts
- Voters in TN-03 for Danielle Mitchell
- Voters in TN-04 for Mariah Phillips
Can’t make it to a shift this week? We already have shifts scheduled until October 21 and you can sign up for as many shifts as you want until then here.
We’ve said this before but its really, really important: getting involved now through the election in direct voter contact — phonebanking 📞, canvassing 📋, voter registration 🗳 — will push our movement to victory in November.
Sign up for a phonebank shift now and, together, district by district by district, we will reshape what’s politically possible.
The Indivisible Team